Brick front Colonial with bay windows and wonderful curb appeal on amazing corner lot with a lot of privacy. Four bedroom 2 and 1/2 baths with many upgrades from seller. These include hardwoord flooring, primary bath, basement flooring and new carpet to name a few. Kitchen has Corian countertops and custom cabinetry. Walking through the front door provides a spacious foyer with a 1/2 bath and coat closet. This main floor also includes an eat-in kitchen, formal dining and formal Living rooms, a family room. A laundry room with closet attaches this floor to the garage. Hard to find walk out basement with 60% finished area. and the top floor has 4 bedrroms and 2 Full baths both with double vanities and a linen closet.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
Block, Brick, Brick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
3,150 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Galley Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Heated, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Screened
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Brick, Vinyl, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Deck, Patio, Enclosed, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Corner, Front Yard, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price