Spectacular Home - Unbeatable Location! NO HOA! SCHWARTZ ACREAGE Stunning three finished level home boasts five bedrooms and 4.5 baths. Main level entrance to foyer and hardwood flooring . Dining room and living room with hardwood floors and extensive moldings. Living Room hardwood flooring and recessed lighting **Kitchen that include a 5 burner Thermador Professionall gas stove, stainless steel vent above gas cook top , stainless steel Thermador wall oven and microwave. Window over the kitchen sink. Granite counter tops and of the Island. Soft closing cabinet drawers, lights under the cabinets. recessed lighting and pendant lighting. Plenty of room for a table. The doors lead out to your deck and screened porch *Over sized Family Room with gas fireplace, windows on either side of the fireplace, ceiling fan and recessed lighting * Laundry room with tiled floor, sink cabinets and a window. The laundry room is located across from inside door to the garage* Upper level has and 4 bedrooms each with a ceiling fan and three full baths**Primary bedroom suite is a private oasis, sitting area, with professional built-ins in the walk in closet. The primary bath with soaking tub and double shower stall* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with professional built in closets share Jack and Jill bath Bedrooms 4 with custom built ins closet with bath off the hallway.** Lower Level has - full windows and walk out to rear** Fifth bedroom with double closets, ceiling light and carpeted. Game room with recessed lighting walk out door to custom patio. Roof and water heater less then two years old. Extended driveway and two car garage. This is a not a thru street. All of this PLUS beautiful West Springfield location and schools. Close to shopping, restaurants, and parks. Many commuting options including VRE, Metro and easy access to 495 and 95.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
5,076 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Other, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone, Electric service available, Cable TV
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Open, Premium, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price