Floorplan avail in Documents section! This is a rare and hard to find Super Spacious 2,350 sq ft , 1 level condo in a gorgeous, well maintained over 55+ Community of Hiddenbrooke. Elevator Building! Most windows over look Deep Wooded grounds! 3 bedrooms (or use as 2 bedrooms & Den - has closet), 2.5 baths!! This has the feel of a very large 1 level single family home! Fantastic community and friendly - involved neighbors. HUGE oversized garage #7 has driveway that holds 2 cars! Plus extra guest parking! Just lovely & bright layout** 9+ foot ceilings, Crown moldings, Columns all enhance the beauty! 2 balconies overlook trees! Amazing owner's bedroom has a sitting room, huge bath with separate tub & shower, 2 sinks! 2nd lovely bedroom has private bath also with separate tub and soaking tub. 2 bedrooms have super large walk-in closets!! Pretty kitchen will be enjoyed by all the best cooks! Tons of cabinets & fully equipped. HVAC replaced in 2018**Terrific community location just off of the Fairfax County Parkway, quick access to shopping in Springfield - Giant, Wholefoods, Trader Joes - plus 5 minutes to Springfield Town Center.
Condo, Colonial, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,350 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Hot Water. Radiant, Forced Air, Central.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Mantle.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Entry Level Bedroom, Elevator.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, High Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Meeting Room, Picnic Area, Retirement Community, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price