Beautifully renovated home on one of the prettiest cul-de-sacs in West Springfield. The main level offers hardwood floors and an open floor plan with an impressive kitchen. The center of your home (a.ka. the kitchen) features white cabinets, oversized farm sink, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops with breakfast bar, built in desk & pantry, plus space for a kitchen table. The hardwood floors continue upstairs to 4 well sized bedrooms. The spacious primary bedroom overlooks the beautiful backyard, and provides a dressing area and double vanities. All bathrooms have been nicely updated. In the lower level, you'll find a very large rec room with an impressive brick hearth/gas fireplace, plus the 5th bedroom, laundry room with sink + storage. Outside, a large paver patio overlooks a lush, fully fenced yard, with a separate storage shed, and an adorable playhouse. HVAC - 3 years old includes air scrubber, Roof only 5 years old. This house is a dream, and so accessible to commuter routes, shops, and restaurants. Seller will need a rent back through June to finish out the school year.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,128 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard. Landscaping, No Thru Street, Private, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price