Perfectly nestled on a quiet street in the Willow Woods neighborhood, in the Woodson School pyramid, this 4 BR, 3 BA split level home is ready for a new owner. Classic brick and block construction with all brick exterior, this lovely home has vibrant landscaping, patio deck, and a gardener's shed. Open concept space on main level between living room, kitchen and dining room with large sliding glass doors to deck and outdoors. Kitchen is a chef's delight with loads of cabinets and granite countertops. Pub style bar on lower level is complete with sink and mini fridge. The large open Family Room also boasts a gas fireplace and space for a game table. House also has a back-up generator. Located just off Little River Turnpike, this home is close to major commuting routes, Northern VA Community College, Inova Fairfax Hospital, Mosaic District, and George Mason University. Make sure to click on the iguide (movie camera icon) for dimensions, floor plan and much more!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
2,668 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Double Pane, Screened, Storm Window
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard. Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price