Don't let the outside fool you, this house is much bigger than it looks!!! Over 2100 sq ft of living space on the main level and another 700 sq ft of finished space in the basement. The main level features a welcoming foyer, living room with a wood-burning fireplace, large dining room, family room, eat-in kitchen and sun room. Also located on this level is a large master suite with a walk-in closet, an ensuite bath, another 2 bedrooms, full bath and laundry room!! Hardwood flooring throughout. The lower level features a rec room with a fireplace and a wood stove insert, a 4th bedroom, playroom, a mudroom with walkout stairs, AND another 1,000+ sq ft of unfinished space. All this and an oversized attached 2-car garage with plenty of room for storage or a workshop. There is more than ample space to spread out in as is, or if you need there is plenty of room for expansion. The home is situated on nearly a half acre lot a with huge front lawn and a large fenced backyard featuring a composite deck off the kitchen and plenty of room for lawn games . Professional photos coming soon!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Water Heater Solar, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,884 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Foyer, Florida Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Full, Partial, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- 2. Insert, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price