At over 4,300 square feet, you're not going to find another home with this much space at this price! Located in the championship course community of Penderbrook, this home offers easy access to Washington, D.C., The Mosaic District, Route 66, the Metro, and Dulles Airport. In addition to your included golf club membership and reduced greens fees, Penderbrook residents have access to a swimming pool complex, fitness center, tennis courts, tot lots, and so much more. The immaculately maintained main level has been freshly painted and features hardwood floors throughout. You can get your work done or take some "me time" in your private home office. The bright living room features a gas fireplace, and opens to the dining room. The kitchen was recently renovated and opened up, making it perfect for both entertaining and everyday function. You'll love the solid wood cabinets, quartz countertops, and the copper range hood in this uniquely beautiful space. Eat your breakfast at the kitchen peninsula, or enjoy your coffee in the cozy living area that leads to the deck and looks into both the dining and living rooms. The second level features four bedrooms and three full bathrooms. The expansive primary bedroom has hardwood floors and vaulted ceilings. You will love relaxing in the renovated ensuite bath, complete with heated floors, a jet tub, separate shower, and water closet. The second, spacious bedroom also has an ensuite bath, and the final two bedrooms look out onto the tree-lined backyard and share an additional full bath. The finished basement has plenty of room for recreation, a home office, music room-- the options are endless. The sellers even put in an egress window, allowing you the opportunity to easily add a fifth bedroom. The full bath is already there, and there's a rough-in for a wet bar/kitchenette as well. Two large closets and an unfinished storage area give you ample room for all of life's extras. If you're looking for a stress-free home with plenty of room for right now as well as room to grow, then look no further. In addition to the kitchen and primary bath, other updates and upgrades include a new brick walkway, fresh paint, new carpets in the bedrooms, new dual-zone HVAC units, windows, and a 150-gallon water heater. This is a beautifully updated home in an amenity-rich and conveniently located neighborhood. You won't find another one like this!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
Aluminum Siding, Brick Front
4,308 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Full Finished, Workshop
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wainscoting, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Other, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Fitness Center, Golf Club, Golf Course, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price